WELCOME TO WeKO UNIVERSE
We are recruiting the 4th generation of WeKO, KOICA’s Global Supporters
Recruitment period: June 13 ~ July 4, 2022 (11:00 AM, KST)
We are globally recruiting 130 supporters, including Koreans and foreigners.
Submission is open to any global citizen over 16 years old.
Requirements : Any global citizen over the age of 16 (regardless of occupation, gender, nationality)
Preferred requirements :
- Strong understanding of ODA and international development cooperation
- Experience in creating social media content (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Experience in global activities (such as university student reporters, overseas volunteer activities, etc.)
- Experience in photography and video-making, editing videos, and writing articles
- Other relevant experience, including participation in KOICA/ODA projects
Number of positions : 130 people
- College (or graduate school) students: 81 people (Both individuals and teams can apply)
- General: 18 people (Both individuals and teams can apply)
- Global: 31 people (Individuals only)
* High school students can apply under the “General” category.
* Teams must be comprised of 3 people (all team members must submit separate applications).
* Any global citizen can apply regardless of country of residence, including Korea.
* Individual applicants who are accepted will be assigned to a team.
* If you will be living abroad during the period of activity, please apply under the “Global” category.
Recruitment period : June 13, 2022 (Mon) ~ July 4, 2022 (Mon) 11:00 AM (KST)
Recruitment process : Screening of documents -> Video interview
Announcement of candidates eligible for interviews : July 7, 2022 (Thu)
Interviews : will take place throughout July 14, 2022 (Thu) ~ July 16, 2022 (Sat) in the form of video interviews.
Period of activity : July 2022 ~ December 2022 (5 months in total)
How to apply : Go to the KOICA Supporters Recruiting website(https://bit.ly/3zyVsZJ) -> Submit application via Google forms
* Supporters living in Korea must attend the offline launching ceremony(Those unable to attend will not be eligible.)
* Offline launching ceremony: Scheduled for July 22, 2022 (Fri)
* Supporters living abroad can participate online.
* Additional points will be given in the application process if applicants post content promoting the recruitment of WeKO supporters on social media.
* Applicants must follow 3 official WeKO social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
* Applicants must have an Instagram account.
* Supporters can create Blog/Facebook/YouTube pages during the activity period.
- Monthly missions and on/offline promotion of KOICA/ODA
- Planning and production of content for official WeKO social media channels
- Monitoring KOICA/ODA projects and promotion channels
- Promoting KOICA and its projects on metaverse
- Global Campaign with the World citizen
- Certificate awarded upon completion of activities
- Monthly payment for carrying out activities
- Awards and rewards given to outstanding teams in monthly activities
- 1 additional point (one-time only) given to applicants of KOICA internship program (PR internship) for outstanding performers
- The KOICA Presidential Award and rewards will be given to the most outstanding supporter at the end of the activity period.
- Additional benefits: Global networking program, opportunities to participate in KOICA events, etc.
Contact us :
- WeKO supporters’ operating office
- Tel: +82-2-6958-1916 (Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00 (KST), lunch time 12:00-13:00)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org