Urgent Notice: Cancellation of 2020 OKF Homecoming Program
(Due to COVID-19)
Overseas Koreans Foundation regrets to inform you that “2020 OKF Homecoming Program, which was scheduled to take place from Nov.9 to 14 at Seoul & other regions” has been cancelled due to the escalating Corona virus disease(COVID-19) outbreak.
We, Overseas Korean Foundation have had to make this difficult but inevitable decision for both safety and precautions. We would like to thank everyone for the support and interest in our Program and look forward to meeting you next year. For any questions, please contact the below. Thank you.
※ We will continue to keep you posted regarding further details and any necessary follow-up actions ※
▪ Human Rights Department (OKF)
- Manager JiWon Han: +82-64-786-0212, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Manager JiHyeon Jo: +82-64-786-0213, Jihyeon2@okf.or.kr
< The recent Korean government’s policy towards COVID-19 >
1. “Plan to Enhance Infection Prevention and Control Measures in the Seoul Metropolitan Region (Aug. 18, 2020)”
2. “The Code of Conduct for the Public (Aug. 19, 2020)”
3. “Instructions for Quarantine Subjects (Jun. 22, 2020)”
※Please refer to the attached for details