- A platform ‘Korean.net’ connects all Koreans for unity.
The OKF is building an online integrated network for overseas Koreans, including Korean.net (www.korean.net) for overseas Koreans and Hansang.net (www.hansang.net) for Korean businesses, as well as assisting with the creation and operation of websites for organizations that connect Korea and overseas Korean communities.
Projects for the global Korean
A ‘Korean.net’ portal site serves as an online networking platform between overseas Koreans and Korea and enables a variety of interaction among people by facilitating overseas Koreans network, etc.
- Runs the website, ‘Korean.net’
- Manages an integrated network support system for overseas Koreans
Major features of ‘Korean.net’
- Provides news and information on overseas Koreans
- Online platform for new business application for approval and civil complaints
- Supports to open and manage websites for Overseas Korean organizations
- Manages database of Overseas Korean organizations by region and sector
- Operates collaborative content for overseas Koreans
Database of overseas Koreans organizations
Support for creation and operation of websites for overseas Koreans organizations